Our trademark monitoring service is designed to help you manage the protection of your brand in the domain space. The flexibility and universal popularity of the Internet allows for plenty of profitable opportunities, but they may leave businesses vulnerable to brand abuse as well.
Your brand domain name is your valuable asset online which attracts web traffic, customer trust and ultimately, revenue to your business. Cybersquatting, online selling of counterfeit goods and content infringement are some of the threats that big and fast growing brands potentially face.
Therefore, to protect your IP rights online, we are dedicated to providing you with:
– comprehensive trademark search with keyword/phrases/misspellings in our 750 mln domain database covering all gTLDs, new TLDs and ccTLDs
– regular search updates to check for new potential infringements if required
– monitoring of domain registration or other changes of ownership in any number of domains of interest
– Whois, IP, NS and MX records of domains of interest (exceptions may apply)
– reverse Whois and reverse IP lookups (including in bulk) to uncover all domains owned by a potential trademark abuser.
If you’ve got a specific request, you can contact us directly!