I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
DomainEye is property of Tool Domains Ltd. Tool Domains is a European based company and we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or GDPR). We know how important privacy is to our customers, and we strive to be transparent about how we collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store your personal information.
II. DATA COLLECTION
1. Data you provide when creating an account – when you register an account, you are required to create a username and email address. We will also collect your IP for identification purposes.
2. Billing information you provide – if you would like to make a paid subscription plan or purchase any of our Services, you will be required to provide your name, billing address and phone number.
3. To upgrade our Service or detect potential infringements, we may collect non-personal information about your use of DomainEye’s website: log information, browser user agent, your searches of DomainEye’s various products, etc., which will be included in your user profile.
4. In addition, we may collect your IP address for identification, billing, analytical or statistical purposes.
5. You may also visit and use DomainEye’s website anonymously, without creating an account.
6. DomainEye’s Service is designed for people 13 years old or older. People under this age cannot make accounts or purchase Services.
7. We do not have access to your payment details such as credit card, bank information and other financial data. When making a purchase you provide your financial information directly to our Payment Gateway provider, such as PayPal or other.
III. USE OF DATA
1. DomainEye will use the information collected in Section 2 above for the following purposes:
- to register you for a Service;
- to provide a Service or feature on your request;
- to understand the way people use our Services so that we can improve them and develop new products and services;
- to provide maintenance services and support for your account;
- to get information on how we can improve our services;
IV. TRANSFER OF DATA
1. We may disclose your information internally within our business to the relevant teams such as, without limitation, the customer services team, the legal team, the finance team, the sales team, and where you have chosen to receive marketing messages, the marketing teams.
2. DomainEye may preserve or disclose your information when it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law or regulation, government request or legal process, to protect the safety, property or rights of any person or entity including ours, or to address fraud, security or technical issues.
3. Apart from the disclosure described above, we will not disclose your personal data to any other 3-rd parties and we will not do so in the future without obtaining your prior consent.
V. DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
1. We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose it was collected. This means that data will be destroyed or erased from our systems when it is no longer required.
2. We take appropriate steps to ensure that we process and retain information about you based on the following logic:
- at least for the duration for which the information is used to provide you with a Service;
- as required under law, a contract, or with regard to our statutory obligations; or
- for statistical purposes, subject to anonymization or appropriate safeguards.
3. We take protection of your data seriously, and have put in place appropriate organizational and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure.
4. Only authorized employees of DomainEye are granted access to the personal data.
5. The DomainEye website uses a secure https protocol and the data you provide to us is encrypted both in transit and when stored in our databases.
VI. USER RIGHTS
1. You have the right to request details about the information we collect about you and to request us to correct inaccuracies in that information, to object to or request the restriction of processing, and to request access to, or the erasure or portability of your information. Under the laws of some jurisdictions, we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardise the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. If you would like to make a request to access your information, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. If you request deletion of personal information, you acknowledge that you may not be able to access or use the Services and that residual personal information may continue to reside in our records and archives for some time, in compliance with applicable law, but we will not use that information for commercial purposes. You understand that, despite your request for deletion, we reserve the right to keep your personal information, or a relevant part of it, in line with Section 5 above and the applicable laws.
1. DomainEye reserves the right to amend, add or remove sections of the Policy at any time and at its own discretion. Such changes will be communicated to you via emails. The currently posted Policy applies.
2. If any amendments are unacceptable to you, you may terminate your account and not use the Service anymore. Your continued use will constitute a binding agreement with the updated Policy.
VIII. TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1. When you access and use the Service, you also agree to DomainEye’s Terms and Conditions of Service. To learn about the Service, its termination, limitations of liability, copyright and disclaimers, please go to DomainEye Terms&Conditions of Service.
- Contact Information
- Tool Domains Ltd.
- 65 Shandor Petyofi, 1463 Sofia, Bulgaria
- Tel.: +359 876 866505
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org